Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a ...

HAT?? Yep a hat, and scarf. Yah I know, we are back to that again. And yes, it is more Baby Clouds, they make great snuggly and warm winter accessories as well as knitting up very fast! I took a little time out to watch a movie tonite ( The Pursuit of Happyness) and k-nit this little hat for my adopted daughter Loreli. She and her new hubby Kasey just moved to Washington where he is stationed at in the Army. Ft. Lewis to be precise.
I made the scarf a couple of weeks ago, and figured no time like the present to complete this little "you are not forgotten" gift.

And as Lori put it, she is freeeeeeeeeezing out there. Guess what kiddo, it is freeeeeezing here too!
Ok, so Mom finally came through and a care package will be in the mail this week.


This still should be a surprise since I am pretty sure she never reads my blog...lol

Back to my alpaca squares...

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love snuggly scarves and my girls always take them away from me so I know they're popular to some extent! LOL! What a great present! Did you get the names on the squares?

NatRed2 said...

Haha, yes there is that isn't there. Time is running short. One down and five more to go. I hope it doesn't look tacky when I am done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...