Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Boss is a Funny Guy!

Ya'll know I was rip roaring pissed the other day about my ignorant neighbor ( they refer to him as the meat thrower at work), so yesterday when I came into to work my Deputy Chief asked me what I drove? Huh?? I only have the one choice..."I say my truck" He says "Really? I thought you drove something else? " and takes me into the parking lot to show me....


Special Parking granted by DC Dave!!! Ok- so I did fly my broom to work the day before but I would have sworn I left it home yesterday!


We decided it was taking up too much space in the parking lot and moved it into dispatch.


Mossy Muffler is making slow progress but I did get to work on it for a while when I was at the Endo Doctor this morning. I am getting to the point where I will have to frog some more of that sweater.

Boot sock number 2 is almost done. I should be able to finish this either tonite after work or tomorrow before I high tail it to my brothers for some Turkey Day vittles! (I'll be taking that muffler with me).

I am pretty excited about it. This is the first Thanksgiving I have had off in about 5 years. This year we are going to have a full house besides, it seems the whole clan, what little there are left of us, will all be there. My poor sister-in-law (bless her sainted soul for putting up with all of us) does all the heavy work and hosts every year. This year her birthday happens to fall on Thanksgiving so she gets screwed with all the cooking. I figure the least we can do is the clean up. She will probably threaten us with pizza again.

I hope everyone has the camera batteries charged and ready for tomorrow. I expect to see some great holiday pictures!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Gobble Gobble!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That's soo funny!!! ;O) I believe mine is in the shop.

You have a great Turkey Day too!
We won't have company until Friday but I may try to sneak one picture in. It all depends on if I get my hair dyed or not! LOL!!

((Hugs!))

Dawn said...

What model is your broom? hee hee So funny!

Pics on Turkey day...after everyone is puffed and stuffed with food?

Have a great one!

NatRed2 said...

Hahaha... What ??? Doesn't that look like a Nibus 2000 to you?? I especially like th personal parking pass and space ;)

Yes PHAT TURKEY DAY PICS!!

Anonymous said...

This yr Auntie Pam said she was going to get most of the prep done yesterday to make things easier on her, she and I laughed at the the time she sets for dinner because it's never on time,lol. I can't wait to see everyone and you mom. It's been a long time since you spent TG with all of us and now I don't have to bring you leftovers! See ya later today

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...