Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can I Say Dirtbag Over The Air??

The Word of the Day is Dirtbag!

Wikipedia's definition of a dirtbag:


"Dirtbag is a general term for an uncouth person who lacks class. A dirtbag is one who continually disregards others and humanity in general."




I know it is not the "PC " way of things, but let us call a spade a spade shall we?




My day started out with opening my door to my apartment to take Brodie out and there is a white something all over the door mat. Of course having worked a 12 the night before my eyes are more than bleary and my dog is sniffing frantically at what ever it is on my door mat. I bend over to take a closer look....CRUMBS....VERY LARGE BREAD CRUMBS were on the mat and in the bushes next to my door. G#$*D&$# MF-ING DIRTBAG!!! Those were the nice words.


So I go around to the front of my apartment and there must have been an entire loaf of bread in the front yard...all leading up to my front door. Like MF-ing Hansel and Gretel lead a mf-ing trail to my front door this morning!





My landlady got a stinging message left on her voice mail. Not that she will do anything about it or even call me back- she has no spine and is all lip service ( I hate lip service).




Then I come to work expecting a nice "q" day...it is Sunday after all. The new kid seems to feel the need to pull over a car full of...yup you guessed it...more Dirtbags driving a car with windows he can't see into. He says "27-29 by file" I say "10-4" and I run his history-then I say
"Code 7 on your 27"

This is where I get to tell him in police speak that the guy behind the wheel is a dirtbag...but what I really want to say is "your driver is a FREAKIN' DIRTBAG!" I wonder if the FCC would be upset if I did that. I would probably end up with a bad girl letter in my file from the Chief.



Ok -I know I shouldn't bitch, and yes I know I work for 'dirtbags are us' and they are my job security - but Geez Louise...it is Sunday for Pete's Sake! Can't they stay in their own towns today??? What's wrong with a nice dog at large call? Obviously I forgot to raise the shields when I came into work.







The new kid shamed me into polishing my boots today. He was sitting in the back putting a nice shine on his and I look down and realized that if my Drill Sergeant had seen these boots he would have made me drop for a 100!

Now after a little sit down with them - they are not shiny enough to see what color underwear I have on but they are passable.



This is what a Sunday is supposed to be like... spit shinin' your boots while watching the Bears game and follow that up with a little KIW ( knit- at- work).





Oh and Dawn... I did remember to take a picture of Brodie's new baby. Walgreen's Sista.





Now that I have all that off my chest I can get back to the important things - like ermm Knitting!




5 comments:

Dawn said...

Laughing, laughing...I about died when you wrote not shiny enough to see what color undies...!

I'd have to pick up the bigger pieces of bread and put them on a certain doorstep! Can't you get him on a littering charge?

Looks like Brodie likes his new baby! How long will it last? My dad gets his llhaso apsos a new toy each weekend at garage sales because they dissect them within minutes!

Kelpy's korner said...

Hey Thez,
Bad sunday huh?
At least you have pretty boots?
I thought I'd comment to knittenwolf about the toys. I have two mini schnauzers my male schnauzer distroys toy for the squeeker. My dogs have 4 milkbone toys one is about 2 or 3 yrs old these are the only toys he doesnt distroy Im not sure why but for $2 bucks cant beat it.

NatRed2 said...

Well the other nite it was egg yolk... believe me when I say I did not take the high road and I picked that crap up and whipped it at his patio door.

I will be taking pictures from know on...

Can we say dirtbag one more time???

Dawn said...

Yes you can say it one more time.

Document, Document, Document. There has to be some restraining order you can get??? Can you try to record him one day/night? Get proof and sue him & the landlady! LOL!

I'm going to get Jenna one of those toys. We'd LOVE for one to last more than a couple of weeks!! She just has a blast pulling all the stuffing out of things! :(

Take it easy Missy. And hang in there. Do you guys share a wall or something? What's making him get his panties in a bunch so bad?

NatRed2 said...

I swear...it is not me!!! He was this way long before I moved in, unfortuately I went and did it anyway.


Get Jenna LOTS of those toys. Brodie Loves his.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...