Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tag Your It!

I've been tagged by Dawn

Book Buzz Tag

Here are the instructions:
I am going to list three categories of books: 3 MUST Read Books, 3 Keep Your Eyes on These, and 3 Look for These Soon. Keeping with the theme, I am going to tag at least 3 bloggers. They should put these same lists on their blogs but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. Then they should tag at least 3 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as they go around the blogosphere. Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing. Since this is Book Buzz...please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.

3 MUST Read Books:

Without a Backward Glance by Kate Veitch
Mademoiselle Boleyn By Robin Maxwell
Eragon and Eldest By Chrisptopher Paolini ( Yes I know that is two but they must be read together!)

3 Keep Your Eyes on These:

Seeing Me Naked by Liza Palmer
Free Range Knitter by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond (Believe it or not I do read books other than SciFi...Riveting)

3 Look for These Soon:

The Good Thief by Hannah Tinti
The Devil's Brood by Sharon Kay Penman
Brisinger by Christopher Paolini (Sequel to the first two I mention- I have been waiting with bated breath for this one)

For this I tag:
Kathy
Charlotte who has been MIA for a while
Carrie

(Please, don't feel obligated to play along!)
*************************************************************************************
6 Quirky Things About Me TAG

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Dawn
tagged me again with this one.

This actually took some thought on my part, it all seems very normal to me but my friends think otherwise - Here are my 6 quirky things:

1. I love bad B SciFi movies.
2. I put fries on my hamburgers and dip the rest of the fries in mayo.
3. I consider 13 my lucky number.
4. I read every historical romance I can get my hands on (especially the ones with a sexy man in a kilt on the cover)
5. I can knit in my sleep ( I have been caught doing this)
6. I watch scary movies through the holes of an afghan.

Again, you don't have to play along but TAG - YOUR IT!

For this one I tag the same three girlies plus three more:
Kathy
Charlotte
Carrie
Wanda
Denise
George Ann

5 comments:

kathy b said...

Thanks for the TAG! I'll be incorporating both of them into a post soon.
Yum, dip the fried in mayo! If only I were young again!

Dawn said...

You SO crack me up!! (About your quirky things! LOL!)

I LOVE historical fiction big time, have you read "Kilgannon"? Great book, the sequel was okay, but I liked the first one best!

Frieds and mayo...?? hmmmm hahahaha!

I hope you're having a GREAT BIRTHDAY and wish you MANY MANY more!!!! Hope Brodie is being a good boy today!!!

(((((((Big Hugs!)))))))

Dawn said...

Ack! Not FRIEDS!! Fries!!!!!

Please excuse my lack of spelling today! I'm a little tired! hahaha!

;O)

Dawn said...

Yummy thats how I eat my fries too...waitresses look at me real weird! Its a German thing, thats how they eat fries there!:)
I don't knit in my sleep but I do walk in my sleep, talk in my sleep and eat in my sleep!
Have a wonderful birthday! hugs

NatRed2 said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes ( I was kinda trying to keep that on the down-low) I had to turn 30 today because Sarah is going to be 28 and I think that I have to stop saying I'm 29 finally...LOL

No I have not read Kilgannon yet... does he wear a kilt ;) I will look for it at the library.

I think only Americans eat fires with catsup...has to be REAL mayo only...not that nasty Miracle Whip stuf YUK! Must be an Irish/Scottish thing too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...