Monday, September 15, 2008

What knitting?

Not a darn bit of knitting going on here... I have been too engrossed in the newest Karen Marie Moning Fever series. Silly really since I had downloaded the audio books, that is the whole purpose for them as fair as I am concerned. Completely addictive series!

I did get to play with my new printer today. I picked out some choice family photos and printed them all in sepia. Kinda of a cool swirly thing isn't it. I can change photos and move them around at will. Of course now I am all out of the color ink cartridge that came with it, so I will have to make a trip to the store tonite. While I am on my Pampered Chef delivery rounds.

I just took the little wild man out and he seems to think that He needs to walk me instead of me walking him.
Never ever try to grab the cord of a retractable leash when your puppy is running at mach 5!
The damn thing burned a crease right into my finger!

My cry of Owww!! ( and some other choice expletives) did make him pause finally. What a sweet face... who would guess there lurks a madman behind that sweet expression. The silly pup runs so fast that when he reaches the end of his leash his whole body does a flip in the air. I really need to take him to the forest preserve to run off some of that excessive energy.

Maybe I will start working on some of those WIP's now that I have piling up around the house.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

What a sweet face!

Dawn said...

Ow-ies are part of Mommyhood. Remember those head butts we got from our kids!? Like right smack in the nose? OOOWWWW! Pets are no different. My Sasha almost tripped me on the stairs the other day :P And she looks at me like I was IN HER WAY!

Same here...not knitting but wanting to - but can't figure out what the $%@% to work on! hmpf. I need a nap.

ernestncharlene said...

Hi mom, well I finally did what you said and started up a blog. As soon as I began setting it up I had nothing to say. My mind went blank,lol I added your blog to my favs so now I will be updated on what you post and see Brodie pics. Talk to ya later
Love,
ernestncharlene

NatRed2 said...

Owies are definately part of mommyhood. I think I'v had just as many scraped knees and elbows as my kids did.

HA Sarah, I don't know how your going to have time to blog with kids and school. Good luck with that!...LOL But at least your not Anonymous anymore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...