Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holy Crap only 12 days left!

Can you believe it? Only 12 days left until Santa comes!!! Well this Santa doesn't even have her tree up yet. I cannot believe how far behind I am in my usual self imposed Christmas schedule. I think maybe I will blame it on blogging...and give the Work Monster a break since, well...every year at this time is busy at work. Along with that mad dash around the stores to finish shopping, I still have to decorate the house, wrap all the gifts, and send out those cards!


I only got a little bit knit on my nephew's surprise sock (I know I am safe posting this since he doesn't read my blog) I'm going to have to knit fast to get these done in time. I was hoping to have time to make a pair for my brother too but that just isn't going to happen.
Surprise to me!
I funny thing happened on the way to the forum... I was checking my email the other night after work and there was an email from Cindy (?). When I opened it she said I had won a gift certificate for this post,(My Homeless Project) on 25 Things for Charity! Apparently I won the November contest she was having on that blog. Woo Hoo! I did not even realze there was a contest. Merry Christmas to me. $15 to spend at Amazon!!
Thank you Cindy for the wonderful gift! I will have to look and see what knitting book I have on my wish list at Amazon now.
Now back to my knitting...

2 comments:

Monica_Kun said...

Hi NatRedKnits,
Wow, lucky, a $15 gift cert. from Amazon! So what are you going to get exactly? I want to know! Sounds like you got an early Christmas gift.
Amazing how it's not even Christmas week yet and we're already running out of time to knit :)

NatRed2 said...

Hi Monica

Yes, Christmas before Christmas is very fun! It seems like every day I go to work there is another treat or a package waiting for me too!

I feel very blessed this year! No clue what I am going to buy from Amazon tho, I think I will just have to wait til I see what gems Santa brings me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...