Thursday, November 22, 2007

I'm Linked to Vickie!!!

I mentioned that I got behind on reading my fav blogs - right? What with all the recent busy-ness and all that.
Well, unbeknownst to me, I got myself a link on VICKIE HOWELL'S BLOG!!!!

Sorry- it just gave me a little thrill to find my humble little blog named on my favorit-est TV personna's blog. And, How cool is this, it was her Halloween post that I got listed in, my favorit-est holiday to boot! (I did mention I was behind on my reading)

Ok so...it was just for adding her podcast banner to my blog... along with a million other people... and I wasn't in the first wave... but it was still cool!

Just thought I'd mention it, is all. What else do I have to do while I'm here.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love Vickie too! (I have to admit I don't always check out her blog though-My Bad!) I'm such a big fan of the show too, that's not very loyal huh? I gotta get with it! How do you like her podcasts? I have to go check it out....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...