Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Baaaack!



Ok... Yah I know.. been gone for a while. And frankly I kinda figured my bloggin' days were done. Those of you that know me know that I was stuck in perpetual limbo...in otherwords, I worked the overnite shit shift. I merely existed. I certainly didn't know what day of the week it was much less have a clear thought in my head. It has to be the most bogus type of existance anyone can have. I am now actually on the hunt for employment...normal employment. Well...enough of that silliness.

I was going to try to do this whole blog thing on my Mac in IWeb but I am not really getting the hang of that whole ordeal yet...I'll let you know if when I get it all figured out. It will mean a web addy change when I do figure it out.

Anyway...this summer Raine and I went to New York! Wooot!!! Niagara here we come...or went...were there! Went on a boat ride on the Maid of the Mist (best 14 bucks I ever spent! ) Got some great pictures and got to see my BFF, Tammy who lives in New York...or BBF as she calls it ;)



Being that I've had a little time on my hands...and well some quality sleep, I started going through some old notes I had in a couple of journals. Chicken scratch mostly of projects I have knit/ thrown together. I have busy translating my chicken scratch into some ledgible form of instruction and have just uploaded my very first - and second patterns to Ravelry. So I officially have a design store!!

The Twisted Drop Stitch Scarf is my first pattern upload...offered free of course! Clearly from my pre blogging days, however I did make one last year also.



And my favorite 80's Slouch Sox which was just uploaded yesterday! I am pretty excited about all of the hits I have been getting on them, not to mention the downloads. And THANK YOU EVER-SO- MUCH to my good friend Dawn for doing all that proof reading for me!!!

Expect to see some changes here - I can see that a good deal of house-keeping is in order. Bear with me while I sweep under the rug.


4 comments:

Nancy said...

So good to have you back!

Your trip must have been just what you needed (that and sleep, of course). Welcome back and I look forward to hearing more about your designs and your trip.

Dawn said...

I've got to go to NY and see that...wow how majestic! Love the slouchy socks, very cool!

Dawn said...

Your pics are GORGEOUS!! What a cool place to see!
Keeping good thoughts for you about EVERYTHING, keep up the great work and attitude, you're gonna be FINE!! (((hugs)))

Jeanne said...

My trip was great thanks! I have tones more pics of course. It is good to be back Nancy.. Dawn You have to see the Falls from both American and Canadian sides. I have t be disloyal, but I prefer the Canadian side myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...