Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Baaaack!



Ok... Yah I know.. been gone for a while. And frankly I kinda figured my bloggin' days were done. Those of you that know me know that I was stuck in perpetual limbo...in otherwords, I worked the overnite shit shift. I merely existed. I certainly didn't know what day of the week it was much less have a clear thought in my head. It has to be the most bogus type of existance anyone can have. I am now actually on the hunt for employment...normal employment. Well...enough of that silliness.

I was going to try to do this whole blog thing on my Mac in IWeb but I am not really getting the hang of that whole ordeal yet...I'll let you know if when I get it all figured out. It will mean a web addy change when I do figure it out.

Anyway...this summer Raine and I went to New York! Wooot!!! Niagara here we come...or went...were there! Went on a boat ride on the Maid of the Mist (best 14 bucks I ever spent! ) Got some great pictures and got to see my BFF, Tammy who lives in New York...or BBF as she calls it ;)



Being that I've had a little time on my hands...and well some quality sleep, I started going through some old notes I had in a couple of journals. Chicken scratch mostly of projects I have knit/ thrown together. I have busy translating my chicken scratch into some ledgible form of instruction and have just uploaded my very first - and second patterns to Ravelry. So I officially have a design store!!

The Twisted Drop Stitch Scarf is my first pattern upload...offered free of course! Clearly from my pre blogging days, however I did make one last year also.



And my favorite 80's Slouch Sox which was just uploaded yesterday! I am pretty excited about all of the hits I have been getting on them, not to mention the downloads. And THANK YOU EVER-SO- MUCH to my good friend Dawn for doing all that proof reading for me!!!

Expect to see some changes here - I can see that a good deal of house-keeping is in order. Bear with me while I sweep under the rug.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...