Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I think I need a Vespa!

Ms Golightly here! She kinda looks like an optical illusion dosen't she. Really it is a complicated series of intricate stitches.. Yah Right! I am full of it and you all know it.
Super simple pattern - Once I figured out how the pattern was supposed to have been written... slight error in the writing. I did have to Google the zigzag lace stitch pattern for the missing instruction. I did notice while writing this today the pattern author Lucinda Campbell posted the errata on her pattern page.


I did this in MacKintosh sock yarn called Witching Hour...I really just bought it for the name ;)
Love the color too..I think it is appropriate for this project don't you? It did end up being a great TV project too. See...I am getting the hang of that whole lace knitting thingy.

Pretty hot looking isn't she!! Yep...NOT that I have worn it yet, just waiting for the right ...erm ...weather, or...accessory?


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooh, that's cool! I could bet you I could mess it up pretty good tho! LOL!!

NatRed2 said...

Much easier than it looks Dawn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...