Monday, June 22, 2009

Sad puppy eyes

Poor little Brodie, He knew something was up when his momma packed his living room bed. Not that he is shy about laying on the couch or anything but you would have thought his little world was turned upside down when I packed his little bed and blankie. Not that he still doesn't have another bed and two blankies in his kennel, and he is hardly neglected. But he is sad about it and has been nine miles up my butt ever since!

I tried to tell him how he was going to have a much bigger place to run around in, and stairs to run up and down, and a really long sidewalk to take his walks on, but he is not having any of that. Poor guy, moving will be tough on him, no Abby and Jeebs right next door anymore.

I on the other hand am very excited! 4 more days and counting! I have everything packed but 1 cup, 1 glass, 1 cereal bowl and the coffee pot!

Sarah and Raine came over Saturday and helped me with the last of packing.  Seriously, you would have thought I was the child they way she kept scolding me! "Mom...how many hair brushes do you need?? "" Mom...how much hair product is really necessary! Mom...are you going to use this hair dryer over the next couple of days? (I never dry my hair, but now that it is packed I want to)." "Mom I am packing your curling iron and straightener (but I might need that)" Mom...why do you have so much make up? you never wear make up!" and on and on it went.
                                                           (Kaitlyn's Sock)
I still manage to knit some, even though I had one of those nasty EMG tests on my arms, you know the kind where they stick the lightening rod in your muscle and turn on the electricity? Then they go, " yup you have a pinched nerve"...duh "in C6." Just flippin' Wonderful!


And I got a whole 4 squares done on my mitered afghan, and Raine's leg warmers are complete...Oh, she needs wool leg warmers in 80 degree weather!



We had a really big blow on Friday? I think. I thought for sure we were going to have a tornado. I was outside taking pictures of course. You can kinda see how fast the clouds were moving. For a while there we seemed to be in the eye of the storm, and I tried to get a picture of the tail that was starting to form but I had my damn camera settings wrong. 




Then just as the down pour started I turned to go inside and walked right through my patio door! Owwww, who would have thought a screen door would hurt so much, like my arms didn't hurt enough from the torture doctor as it was. Now of course I have to take it in to get it fixed before I move....In Four Days! 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Brodie does have such sad eyes. Poor guy!

It is exciting to start over in a new house. Here's to a smooth transition and a good neighbors.

Dawn said...

Poor Brodie...he's gonna love it when you move!

Can't believe those clouds...scary looking!

Take care of yourself! hugs

Dawn said...

Quit torturing that doggy and make him more blankies! A few just isn't enough.

Ooww, I've had a nerve conductive test done on my legs where they were zapped. I totally feel for you! Hope you get some answers!

Hope the move goes fast and easy!

kathy b said...

Brodie is such a sheltie!!!! Im excited for you though. I love your stormy pictures. I love me a big old storm when I am home to enjoy it. I was off Friday and loved it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...