Thursday, December 11, 2014

A long long time ago...

Once upon a time, in a land far away and a very very long time ago, I was a blogger. I crafted, I lived and I blogged.

Then life changed.

I moved to a hotter warmer land, where I was uncomfortable most of the time and not very creative, and frankly not very happy. I tried and tried, but the words just didn't come, so I quit blogging.

Pause break.... ermmm, for several years. In the meantime I met some new friends, one in particular  (Debra) who helped me find my creative place in this hot warm land.  She introduced me to a new group of friends to play with.

and a new fibery addiction!

She also introduced me to this new friend. My Louet S17.





 And this new friend my brandy new Saori sx60h loom. I love them both! And anxiously awaiting my Majacraft Aura (one must need a lot of patience when ordering one) which will hopefully make it's appearance by the end of this year.




I have since moved, again  to go a new land in a higher elevation and cooler temperatures. Yet not theose frozen temps of that land of long ago.




They have seasons here. And some cold days, like today for example, was not a flip flop day.


The words seem to be coming now, and hopefully soon I will have some more words and of my creative endeavors to share with you here. 



Here's a little sneak peak - ;)





2 comments:

dsknits2 said...

I know how it is, blogging isn't as easy as it used to be for me either. You're very inspiring though, I love all the stuff you're trying and learning, you gotta share some of it with me! ;)

Jeanne said...

Aboslutely I am happy to share with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...