Friday, November 04, 2011

Easy Peasy re-visited

....Please pause for a station identification break


A long long time ago, (2007) I posted a hat pattern here on my blog that I use for charity knitting. It is quick and easy and pretty much mindless so you can knock out a whole bunch of 'em in a short order of time.

 I have noticed an increase in the number of searches for it, so since there has been such a renewed interest in it and ... since winter is on it's frigid way...somewhere, sorry - not here by my definition anyway, I thought I would re-post this one for everyone who has taken an interest, here is it...Ta Da....my Easy Peasy Charity Hat Pattern re-visited.





There are a coupley of ways to get this pattern. You can click on the link above or to your right if you're a Ravelry member and get it as a PDF file. You can click here and it will take you to the original post.

Or you can shoot me a note and I would be happy to send you the PDF file if you do not belong to Ravelry and are unable to download it.

I also want to thank everyone for your continued interest in my hat pattern and my silly meanderings. It really does give me the warm fuzzies when I see another search for it. I love seeing where everyone is from!

And now...back to that damn wimple... or maybe that footie sock I am really working on.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't know how I missed this pattern before. Thanks for the link. The top decreases add a lot of interest.

Anonymous said...

I love the pattern, but do you have better instructions for the decrease on a circular needle?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...