Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What I did on my summer vacation

This is my new passion! I absolutely love knitting socks. The are a great summertime project.
Nice and portable so I can take it along with me, not warm to work on like an afghan.
I almost couldn't wait for chilly weather so I could wear them.
These were made from Lorna Laces. Most comfy and toasty socks yet. I am in love with Lorna's Laces. And If I buy it on Ebay it is not quite as much of a crunch to the pocket book.
Both of these pairs were made from some horribly expensive Opal brand sock yarn I purchased at a little place in Long Grove.


Technically these are not my first pair of socks. My first pair I made too small so I gave them to my daughter...I consider them just a prototype ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...